We’re glad you’re here!
We are extremely proficient in the industries we serve and have built strong national relationships with both clients and candidates. In fact, many key Protis Global associates are former leaders from these industries.
OUR CULTURE is built on Passion – Performance – Transparency – Execution – Grit – Team
The Protis Global Team comprises a diverse and inclusive group of professionals with extensive knowledge and experience in the talent attraction and advisory industries. Our motto is Building Companies and Changing Lives, and we live and breathe by it.
Protis Global provides the ability for open access to leadership and is focused on providing personal and professional development opportunities to our team at every stage of their career. Growth is dependent on performance and merit, not seniority.
Our team genuinely likes helping others, and we do it every day through our work and the lives we change.
WHOM YOU CAN BECOME by working with Protis Global
You will have the opportunity to become a professional, realizing peaks that you might have not thought possible.
If you dream big, you will have the opportunity to reach for the stars maximizing your career through understanding your personal, professional, and financial drivers while impacting and changing the lives of others.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU – Benefits
- Employer-paid employee assistance program focused on employee well-being, legal consultations, pharmacy discounts, Financial advisory, and health advocacy.
- Employer-paid Hartford life insurance.
- Employer-paid Virtual Concierge Services.
- Employer-paid for Software Licenses: Linkedin Recruiter/Sales Nav, ZoomInfo, Hubspot
- Health, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Options for Short and Long Term Disability, Accident, Critical, and Hospitalization Insurance,
- Child, Spouse, and Voluntary Life options
- FSA and HSA options
- 401K + Match & Discretionary Profit Share
- Opportunity to earn annual Pacesetter Incentive program benefits, which include international trips based on performance
- Thoughtfully structured onboarding programs specifically designed for your role
- Continuous structured professional development programs offered through MRINetwork
- Professional growth opportunities
- Senior Director of Marketing
- Director of People
- Director of Business Development | Consumer Packaged Goods – Alcoholic Beverage, Wines and Spirits
- Director of Business Development | Consumer Packaged Goods – Food
- Director of Business Development | Consumer Packaged Goods – Pet
- Search Consultant
- Internal Talent Access Specialist
- Director of Business Development | Consumer Packaged Goods – Robotics and Automation
- Director of Client Accounts